Careers - Colac and Irrewarra - Victoria
Accounts Payable (Part Time)
9 September 2020
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members and are passionate about what we do!AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports individuals, embraces team work, and encourages a ‘can do - make it happen’ attitude.
We are seeking an energetic and diligent individual to join our Finance Team as an Accounts Payable Officer. This role is a part-time position with hours negotiable for a high-quality candidate. The position is based at our Colac site.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing of invoices and reconciliation of month-end supplier statements
- Establishing new supplier accounts
- Communicating with suppliers and responding to queries
- Providing general administrative support to the Finance Team
Preferred qualities of the successful candidate will include:
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- Experience with accounts payable processes and systems
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well in a team and liaise directly with suppliers
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience. If you have commitment, energy and enjoy being part of a high performing team, then please apply using reference code ‘AP0920’ in your cover letter. For further information please email email@example.com or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Coordinator) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100.
Note: Applications close 25th September 2020. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.