Careers - Colac and Irrewarra - Victoria
Industrial Cleaners - CL0621
26 May 2021
(Afternoon & Night Shifts)
AKD is a successful forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do’ attitude.
AKD has a great opportunity for energetic, self-motivated people looking for an active hands-on role to join our team of cleaners.
These are permanent full-time positions. These roles involve cleaning production areas and removing timber and residues. These positions contribute to ensuring the site is kept at an exceptional housekeeping standard.
The successful applicants will have:
- Good time management skills, being able to prioritise tasks.
- Commitment and a hard working attitude.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a group.
- Physical capability to carry out the job requirements
- Mobile Plant experience, eg. loader/forklift/bobcats etc, is preferred but not mandatory
- Previous afternoon or night shift work an advantage but not mandatory
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘CL0621’ to the below addresses:
Applications Close: Monday 18th June 2021
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.