Careers - Colac and Irrewarra - Victoria
7 February 2019
AKD Softwoods is a vertically integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products and employing over 1,000 people across three states. We seek people who share our values and our commitment to ensuring we have a truly sustainable business. In return, there are great opportunities to develop your career while being rewarded and recognised for your contribution.
We are seeking an energetic, diligent and vibrant Internal Sales person to join our sales team, based at our Colac site.
This important role will be reporting to the National Sales Manager, with a focus on delivery of high quality support and assistance to the sales team as well as building a strong and loyal relationship with our customer base.
- Handling customer enquiries
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders
- Building rapport with customers
- Key support to our sales team
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-based role, with a view of being relationship focused
- Strong in person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and mange time and tasks effectively
- Sound computing skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Thrives in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Willing to learn and be part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are results orientated and believe you hold the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email or mail your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘SAL0219’ to the below address.
Applications Close Thursday 21st February 2019.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.