Careers - Colac and Irrewarra - Victoria
Production & Forklift Operators - All shifts available - PM0920
17 September 2020
Production & Forklift Operators
All shifts available
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members and are passionate about what we do! AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports individuals, embraces team work, and encourages a ‘can do - make it happen’ attitude.
We have a number of full time opportunities throughout our Colac operations for Production & Forklift Operators.
Day, afternoon & night shifts are available and attract applicable shift allowances. Day and Afternoon shifts being 9.5hr shifts working 4 days a week between Monday & Friday. Night shift being 7.6hr shifts from 9pm to 5am, 5 nights per week.
Key Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Machine Operation
- Ensuring all quality specifications are met
- Reporting equipment faults
- Manual handling
- Wrapping and strapping of timber packs
- A current forklift licence
- Strong forklift competencies, skills and experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to Workplace Health & Safety
- Commitment to long term employment
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘PM0920’ to the below addresses.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.