Careers - Colac and Irrewarra - Victoria
Production & Forklift Operators All shifts available
19 December 2019
Production & Forklift Operators
All shifts available
AKD is a successful vertically integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. With the business currently undergoing exciting growth and with recent acquisitions; AKD is now a national business employing over 1000+ people and is recognised for being a growth orientated progressive company that utilises the latest technologies.
We have a number of fulltime opportunities throughout our Colac operations for Production & Forklift Operators.
Day, afternoon & night shifts are available and attract applicable shift allowances. Day and Afternoon shifts being 9.5hr shifts working 4 days a week between Monday & Friday. Night shift being 7.6hr shifts from 9pm to 5am, 5 nights per week.
Key Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Machine Operation
- Ensuring all quality specifications are met
- Reporting equipment faults
- Manual handling
- Wrapping and strapping of timber packs
- A current forklift licence
- Strong forklift competencies, skills and experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to Workplace Health & Safety
- Commitment to long term employment
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘PM0120’ to the below addresses.
Applications close: Friday 10th January 2020
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.