Careers - Colac and Irrewarra - Victoria
Sales Administration - SALES1120
9 November 2020
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do - make it happen’ attitude.
AKD are seeking an energetic, diligent and vibrant Sales Administration person to join our sales team, based at our Colac site. Providing support and assistance to the Sales team this position would perfectly suit someone early in their career or looking for the first step into a sales or administrative role.
This full-time position will require someone who has solid computer skills, enjoys data entry and has a high attention to detail and accuracy. The candidate will also need to be strong in communication and comfortable to engage and communicate to others. This role will be reporting to the Victorian Sales Manager, with a focus on delivery of high-quality support and assistance to the sales team as well as building a strong and loyal relationship with our customer base.
- Handling customer enquiries and general customer service duties
- Accurate and timely processing of customer orders
- Building exceptional rapport with customers and colleagues focused on long term relationships in line with our company purpose
- Key support to our sales team
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-based role, with a view of being relationship focused
- Strong in person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and mange time and tasks effectively
- Sound computing skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Thrives in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Willing to learn and be part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are results orientated, thrive on a challenge and believe you hold the commitment and energy to succeed in such a role, then please apply using reference code ‘SALES1120’ in your cover letter along with your resume. For further information please email email@example.com or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on 5231 9100.
Note: Applications close 25th November 2020.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.