Careers - Colac and Irrewarra - Victoria
Senior IT Business Analyst
7 July 2019
Senior IT Business Analyst
AKD Softwoods is a vertically integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products and employing over 1,000 people across three states. We seek people who share our values and our commitment to ensuring we have a truly sustainable business. In return, there are great opportunities to develop your career while being rewarded and recognised for your contribution.
AKD Softwoods is looking for an appropriately qualified Senior IT Business Analyst who will provide business analysis services and deliverables. This role will support the delivery of technology initiatives that enable business groups to meet strategic goals.
We are looking for someone who is self-driven and holds a passion for business process improvement and digital transformation. At AKD Softwoods we focus on a diverse and inclusive culture, as well as support our employees to thrive and generate innovative ideas.
The position is primarily located at our Head Office in Colac, with travel required at times (including interstate) and nights stayed away.
The successful candidate will be the liaison between the key business stakeholders and IT department of our company, leveraging data while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources.
The Senior IT Business Analyst will be responsible for tasks including:
- Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Defining business requirements and reporting to key stakeholders
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Business Process Mapping
- Coordinating workshops and managing stakeholders
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Business Analysis and Project Management certification (IIBA, PME, Agile)
- Experience with BPM tools will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, literacy and numerical skills
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email or mail your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘ITBA0719’ to the below address.
Applications Close: 19th July 2019
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.