Careers - Job Vacancies
Administrator - Part Time (Forestry Department) - Applications Closed
4 March 2016
ADMINISTRATOR ‒ PART TIME
- Flexible hours
- Approximately 20 hours per week
- Job Security
AKD Softwoods is a successful vertically integrated forest products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. With a proud history, stable ownership and employing over 330 people, we are focused on building a culture of continuous improvement and are looking for the ʻrightʼ person to join our team.
We are offering an opportunity for an experienced, energetic and self motivated person to join the AKD forestry team in this flexible permanent part time position.
The Forestry Administrator will be responsible for tasks including:
- Daily data entry and processing.
- Communicating with and coordinating contractors.
- Maintenance of information systems and records.
- Document scanning and control.
To be successful in this opportunity you will have:
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Well established organisation, planning and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A willingness to undertake further training
- A strong attitude towards safety
- Previous experience in an administrative or data entry function is required, however previous experience in Forestry is not required.
Attractive remuneration based on skills, experiences and attributes. Position description available by request.
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email or mail your resume and cover letter using the reference code ʻFOR0316ʼ to the below address.
Applications Close 18th March 2016.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.