Careers - Job Vacancies
Credit Controller - Applications Closed
5 April 2017
AKD Softwoods is a successful integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. Employing over 400+ people, AKD Softwoods is recognised for being a progressive company, focused on developing high performance teams to ensure we are internationally competitive.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and diligent Credit Controller. This is a permanent full time position, reporting to the Finance Manager with responsibility for the Accounts Receivable function.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing and assessment of new account applications
- Processing of cash receipts to debtor’s accounts
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Collating & sending out customer statements
- Monthly Credit Reporting
- Collection of outstanding payments
This full time position is based at our main site at Colac; a regional city located in the fully serviced South West Victorian region. Colac is part of the rapidly growing Otway Ranges, 40 minutes to Lorne and The Great Ocean Road, 1 hour to Geelong and 2 hours to Melbourne.
Preferred qualities and qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Experience with credit control processes and systems
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional presentation.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workload
- Exposure to Sage Accpac or similar packages would be advantageous.
Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience. If you have commitment, energy and enjoy being part of a high performing team, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘CC0417’ to the below addresses.
Applications Close 13th April 2017. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment testing may be required.