Careers - Job Vacancies
Finance Administrator - Applications Closed
9 February 2018
Start your career with AKD
AKD Softwoods is a successful and integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. With a proud history, stable ownership and employing over 400 people, AKD Softwoods are focused on building a culture of continuous improvement and are looking for the ‘right’ person to join their team.
Ongoing growth has made available a fulltime administrative position; working as part of and supporting our finance function and wider organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity, providing the individual with foundation administration and office based skills, and holds strong career prospects. With the potential of undergoing a Business Administration Traineeship (or similar) the position is suitable for someone looking to take the first step into an administrative role.
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for tasks including:
- Daily data entry and processing
- Supporting Finance function, including assisting in accounts payable and receivable
- Provides assistance and backup to key finance and administration functions
- Reception and general administration duties
To be successful in this opportunity you will have:
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Desire to work as part of team
- A willingness to learn and undertake further training
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email or mail your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘FA0218’ to the below address.
Note: Applications Close 26th February 2018.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.