News - Job Vacancies
Forklift Operators - Applications Closed
24 June 2016
AKD Softwoods is a successful and progressive timber processing company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products for a large variety of domestic and international markets.
We are looking for committed, experienced and skilled forklift operators to join our team, and require forklift operators on both day and afternoon shifts.
The primary purpose of these positions is to move and stack packs of timber according to the requirement of the work areas. The positions will also involve loading and unloading of trucks. We offer job security and above award remuneration.
The successful applicant will have:
- A current forklift licence.
- Strong forklift competencies and skills.
- Attention for detail.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised.
- Good time management skills.
- Problem solving skills to be able to plan and identify required actions.
- Strong Commitment to safety.
- Day and afternoon shift positions work 9.5 hour shifts 4 days a week, Monday to Friday on a rotating roster.
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘FL0616’ to the below addresses.
Applications Close 8th July 2016.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required. Position Description available upon request.