Careers - Job Vacancies
Industrial Cleaner- Night Shift - Application Closed
25 October 2017
Industrial Cleaner- Night Shift
AKD Softwoods is a successful vertically integrated forest products company,
growing and manufacturing quality timber products. With a proud history, stable ownership and employing over 400+ people, we are focused on building a culture of continuous improvement and are looking for the ‘right’ person to join our team.
We are offering an opportunity for an energetic and self motivated person to join our cleaning team. This is a full time position based at our Irrewarra site and will involve cleaning production areas; removing timber and residues.
This is a hands-on role involving manual handling labour, as well as mobile plant operation.
The successful applicants will have:
- Good time management skills, being able to prioritise tasks.
- Commitment and a hard working attitude.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a group.
- Physical capability to carry out the job requirements of the role
- Mobile Plant experience, eg. loader/forklift/bobcats etc, is preferred
- Previous night shift work an advantage
The ordinary hours of work for this position are predominately night shift, between 9.00pm and 6.00am requiring some work on weekends. Night Shift Allowances are applicable.
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘CL1117’ to the below addresses:
Applications Close 12th November 2017
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.