Careers - Job Vacancies
Industrial Electrician - Applications Closed
15 December 2016
Industrial Shift Electrician
Rotating Shift Day/Afternoon
AKD Softwoods is a successful and progressive timber processing company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products for a large variety of domestic and international markets.
AKD is continuing to invest in new technology and expand our employee skills base. We are seeking an experienced and trade qualified Industrial Electrician to join our electrical team.
As part of an established electrical team, the scope of work will include a broad range of tasks including:
- Performing trouble shooting, planned preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on plant and equipment.
- Diagnosing and correcting all electrical faults
- Perform minor installations and commissioning work as required
- Identifying opportunities and supporting plant improvement.
- Producing and reviewing electrical design solutions of current and future requirements.
- Providing deliverables including drawings, calculations, specifications and scope of work.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- A Class Electrical license.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a group.
- Preventive maintenance focus.
Applications Close 6th January 2017.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.