Careers - Job Vacancies
Maintenance Administrator - Applications Closed
22 July 2015
AKD Softwoods is a successful and integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. Employing over 300 people, AKD Softwoods is focused on building a culture of continuous improvement and are looking for the ‘right’ people to join our team.
We are offering an opportunity for an energetic and self motivated person to join the AKD Softwoods team. The newly created position is responsible for administration across our Engineering and Reliability Function, including our Electrical, Maintenance and Projects Departments.
The Maintenance Administrator will be responsible for tasks including:
- Administration, monitoring and support of the Maintenance Information Systems (MEX)
- Accurate migration of Electrical Department’s day to day operations into the MEX information system.
- Raising, administering and tracking of job requests and work orders.
- Administration and management of the Contractor Management System
- Assist in Maintenance Planning and Cost Allocation throughout the engineering and reliability function.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. This role should be viewed as a long term career opportunity which will not be limited to the tasks above. Under our Continuous Improvement Program, there is potential to take on extra responsibilities within the department and the rest of the business as the employee’s skills develop.
To be successful in this exciting opportunity you will have:
- Absolute commitment to accuracy and detail
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Well established organisation, planning and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A willingness to undertake further training
- A strong attitude towards safety
- Experience in a similar role in a processing or manufacturing environment would be advantageous, but isn’t compulsory.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have had previous experience using a CMMS system such as MEX
Remuneration will be dependent on the successful candidates’ skills and experience. If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference in a growing and dynamic business, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘MNTA0815’ to the below addresses.
Applications Close 4th August 2015. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.