Careers - Job Vacancies
Process/Production Employees - Afternoon Shift
10 November 2016
AKD Softwoods is a successful and integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. Employing over 350 people, AKD Softwoods is well recognised for being a progressive company, employing the latest technologies.
We currently have permanent fulltime positions on our afternoon shift, working 4 x 9.5hr shifts. Working from 4.00pm to 2.00am, 4 days a week with a rotating day off.
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to use initiative
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and energetic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong commitment and desire to learn and achieve
- Commitment to Workplace Health & Safety
- Committed to long term employment
Applications Close Friday 11th November 2016.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required. Position Description available upon request.