Careers - Tumut - NSW
Production & Forklift Operators - PM0421
19 October 2020
Production & Forklift Operators
Day & Afternoon shifts available
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business.
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple ‘can do’ attitude.
We are seeking individuals to perform mobile plant, machine operation and general labour duties. These positions will be offered on a fixed term contract of approximately 6 months.
Day & afternoon shifts are available and attract applicable shift allowances. Day and Afternoon shifts being 9.5hr shifts working 4 days a week between Monday & Friday.
Key Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Machine Operation
- Ensuring all quality specifications are met
- Reporting equipment faults
- Manual handling
- Wrapping and strapping of timber packs
- A current forklift licence
- Strong forklift competencies, skills and experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively
The successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to Workplace Health & Safety
- Commitment to long term employment
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘PM0421’ to the below address:
PO Box 324
Tumut, NSW, 2720
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.