Careers - Tumut - NSW
Receptionist - Tumut
22 March 2019
AKD Softwoods is a successful and integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. Employing over 1000+ people, AKD Softwoods is recognised for being a progressive company, employing the latest technologies.
AKD Softwoods are seeking an enthusiastic and approachable receptionist to assist in providing a broad range of administrative and clerical support and assistance whilst creating a welcoming and professional environment for our staff, customers and visitors. The right person will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service in a professional and friendly manner. Flexible working arrangements would be considered for a high quality candidate.
This role will require someone with a genuine desire to go ‘above and beyond’, demonstrating the company values in every task they undertake.
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming of visitors & clients, handling enquiries pleasantly and directing to the appropriate person
- Coordinate front desk & business activities
- Distributing correspondence and redirecting business calls
- Offering administrative support across the organisation
- Maintaining the reception area and all meeting rooms
Essential skills and experience for the position:
- Professional and friendly demeanour with a passion for providing superior customer service
- A positive / can-do attitude and happy to assist our dynamic team where required
- Enjoy and have an ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills – including word & excel
- Strong commitment and desire to learn and achieve
- Act autonomously with an ability to multi-task
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email or post your resume and cover letter using reference code R0818’ to the below addresses:
Applications Close Friday 5th April 2019