Careers - Yarram - Victoria
Accountant - ACC2021
22 December 2021
AKD is a successful forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do’ attitude.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an astute, self-motivated person to join our team in an accounting role supporting our Yarram and Post & Pole Businesses. This position could be based at our Yarram or Colac sites, with flexible working arrangements offered for the right candidate.
The role will be responsible for tasks including:
- Preparation and presentation of financial and management reports
- Budget & Forecast preparation
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Capital expenditure evaluation and justification
- Assist with procurement, supply chain and payroll
- Assist in database and business system development
- Ad-hoc analytical assignments to support strategic and tactical decision making
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- be a driven self starter, who is commercially astute
- relate well to, and engage with, a variety of stakeholders
- be suitably tertiary qualified and preferably CPA/CA qualified
- be able to communicate effectively across the entire organisation
The role would suit a finance professional seeking a role with a significantly broader scope than your traditional accounting role.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and organisational fit. If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using reference code ‘ACC2021’.
Applications Close 21st January 2022. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.