Forklift Drivers (Dispatch) – DF0123
These are full-time forklift driving opportunities
(Attractive Afternoon Shift roster)
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members and are passionate about what we do!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports individuals, embraces team work, and encourages a ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
We are looking for committed, experienced and skilled forklift drivers to join our Dispatch team on afternoon shift. This is a great opportunity to work in a highly skilled department based at our Colac site.
The tasks required for this position are loading of finished timber packs onto trailers for distribution to our customers. This position is also to ensure that all packs picked for a load are correctly scanned, and all paperwork is filled out accurately. We also require the successful applicant to locate and ‘dig out’ packs of finished timber product according to required load sheets.
The successful applicant will have:
- A current forklift license
- MC license is an advantage but not mandatory
- Strong forklift competencies, skills and experience
- Previous experience within the timber industry is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and wellbeing
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘DF0123’ to email@example.com . For further information please call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applications close 24th January 2023
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.