I.T. Project Manager – ITPM0822
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
AKD is looking for a highly skilled IT Project Manager who will contribute to the success of AKD by providing project management services to support the delivery of exciting & innovative digital initiatives. This position will also enable our sites and departments to meet strategic I.T. goals.
Working closely with key IT and business stakeholders, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing projects in a complex environment as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. The candidate will be expected to prepare and present milestone / progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation and outcomes we are seeking is being achieved.
The location of the position will be based on the location of the successful candidate being either Colac, Victoria or Caboolture, Queensland. This position may at times also require the successful candidate to travel interstate.
At AKD we focus on a diverse and inclusive culture, as well as support our employees to thrive and generate innovative ideas.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for tasks including:
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
Experience and Requirements:
- 3+ years of project management experience managing core business systems implementation in a corporate environment
- Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, AgilePM) will be highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email or mail your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘ITPM0822’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 25th August 2022
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.