I.T. Support Analyst – ITA1122
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
AKD is looking for a capable and self-motivated IT professional, to join a fun, positive and collaborative team culture that delivers amazing service together, promoting a business-focused approach to IT Service Management, delivering high performing Service support functions including ITSM, Desktop, Infrastructure and Applications.
The role will expose the successful candidate to infrastructure and networking, end user computing, cloud/O365 technology as well as core business applications in ERP.
The role requires the successful candidate to work onsite in Colac, Victoria. This position may at times also require some interstate travel.
- Provide end user support Levels 1/2 either face-to-face or online
- Triaging & ownership of incoming service tickets.
- Monitoring of service desk tickets assigned to the queue and process on priority and agreed SLAs
- Developing recommendations for procedures to prevent problems
- Conduct system tests and deploy updates to software, servers, and hardware.
- Perform on-call and after hours support
Skills & Experience:
- Someone who is passionate to develop a career for themselves in IT
- Good experience with Office 365, Windows OS and some Active Directory experience is needed
- IT Support / Helpdesk experience in a professional environment
- Customer focus and excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Tertiary qualification or IT certificate highly regarded
This is a permanent full-time position with a promising future. If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘ITA1122’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please email or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100 or email@example.com.
Applications Close: 9th December 2022
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.