Industrial Cleaners – CL0522
Multiple shifts & positions available
Find a shift structure that suits your lifestyle
AKD is a successful forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do’ attitude.
AKD has fantastic opportunities for energetic, self-motivated candidates looking for an active hands-on role to join our team of cleaners.
These are permanent full-time positions with multiple positions and shift structures available. We are currently seeking applicants for our:
- Day shift – 8am to 4pm, 5 days per week
- Afternoon shift – 4pm to 12am, 5 nights per week
- Night shift – 9pm to 5am, 5 nights per week
Our afternoon and night shifts have an attractive shift allowance applicable, working in a great team environment.
This role involves cleaning production areas and removing timber and residues. These positions contribute to ensuring the site is kept at an exceptional housekeeping standard. Not only will this position provide you with a stable and full-time position, but it is also a great position to keep active while enjoying the company of a great team.
The successful applicants will have:
- Absolute commitment to Health & Safety
- Good time management skills, being able to prioritise tasks.
- Commitment and a hard working attitude.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a group.
- Physical capability to carry out the job requirements
- A positive attitude and willingness to be flexible in the tasks related to the role.
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘CL0522’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 25th May 2022
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.