Lubrication Technician – LTCAB0723
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
We are currently seeking an energetic and motivated person for the position of Lubrication Technician to join our team of qualified Maintenance tradespeople.
This position will suit a self driven person that has great time management skills and is interested in working on a permanent night shift roster with attractive shift loadings. This position will perform routine lubrication of plant across our site, checking and filling lubricant & hydraulic tanks, stock monitoring, oil sampling, preventative maintenance and perform shutdown work. This is a perfect position for someone with previous experience in this role or similar and can work independently at times.
We offer job security and above award remuneration for this fulltime position working across our Caboolture site.
Preferred qualities and qualifications include:
- Mechanical trade qualified or technically minded and interested in working in a ‘hands on’ role.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/industrial background is desired but not mandatory.
- Car license is required, forklift license is an advantage but can be provided
- Sound knowledge and acceptance of OH&S Principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work as part of the broader maintenance team and coordinate activities with regard to operational requirements
- Ensure compliance to all relevant standards
- Planning, organising and ability to prioritise tasks
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com using code ‘LTCAB0723’. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100.
Applications close 21st July 2023
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.