Maintenance Fitter – JMF0622
Jelfor Timbers is part of the broader AKD Group which is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members and are passionate about what we do!
Jelfor Timbers is proud of our diverse culture, that supports individuals, embraces team work, and encourages a ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
We are currently seeking a motivated, experienced and trade qualified Maintenance Fitter to join our team at Jelfor Timbers in Traralgon. This position offers an attractive day shift roster.
This position will play an integral role in the ongoing development of preventative & predictive maintenance and production efficiency. We offer job security and above award remuneration. Previous experience working in the timber industry or within a manufacturing environment is an advantage but not essential. This position allows for a good work/life balance and is a fulltime position working across our Traralgon site.
Preferred qualities and qualifications include:
- Completed relevant trade certificate.
- A qualification and/or experience in boiler making or a diesel mechanic would be considered
- Absolute commitment to safety.
- Previous experience on heavy machinery; preferably in manufacturing/industrial background.
- Knowledge of Pneumatics / Hydraulics an advantage.
- Machining & Welding experience also an advantage.
- Sound knowledge and acceptance of OH&S Principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘JMF0622’ to the below addresses. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100.
Note: Applications close 1st July 2022
Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.