Accountant – ACC2022
AKD is an integrated forestry products company, growing and manufacturing quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team who are passionate about our business.
AKD is proud of our culture that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork and encourages a simple, action orientated attitude.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an astute, self-motivated person to join our team in an accounting role supporting our Colac site. Reporting to the Colac Finance Manager, this position would suit a part-qualified or recently qualified Accountant, with flexible working arrangements or part-time hours offered for the right candidate.
The role will be responsible for tasks including:
- Preparation of financial and management reports
- Budget & Forecast preparation
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Month end accounting tasks
- BAS preparation & lodgement
- Various accounting and banking tasks to support Colac & Group Finance teams
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- be a driven self starter, who is commercially astute
- relate well to, and engage with, a variety of stakeholders
- be suitably tertiary qualified
- be able to communicate effectively across the entire organisation
The role would suit a finance professional seeking a role with a significantly broader scope than your traditional accounting role.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and organisational fit. If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using reference code ‘ACC2022’.
Applications Close: 6th January 2023. Immediate start available.
Note: Pre-employment testing will be required