Accounts Payable Officer – AP0822
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members and are passionate about what we do!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports individuals, embraces team work, and encourages a ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
We are seeking an energetic and diligent individual to join our Finance Team as an Accounts Payable Officer. This role is a full-time position working between Monday to Friday, with the position based at our Colac site.
This position is based within our friendly and helpful Finance Team, focusing on coordinating and processing of invoices in an efficient and timely manner.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing of invoices and reconciliation of month-end supplier statements
- Establishing new supplier accounts
- Communicating with suppliers and responding to queries
- Providing general administrative support to the Finance Team
Preferred qualities of the successful candidate will include:
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Experience with accounts payable processes and systems
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well in a team and liaise directly with suppliers
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience. If you have commitment, energy and enjoy being part of a high performing team, then please apply using reference code ‘AP0822’ in your cover letter. For further information please email email@example.com or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100.
Note: Applications close 19th August 2022. Immediate start available.
Pre-employment tests required.