Credit Officer – CREDIT23
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented individual for a role of Credit Officer in our Accounts Receivable team.
With a positive and mature attitude, the successful candidate will have responsibility for administration as part of the National Finance team, with duties and responsibilities that span across our business throughout the country.
Reporting to the Credit Controller, this is a great opportunity for the right person with demonstrated or similar experience as a Credit Officer that is customer focussed, enjoys data entry looking for the next challenge in their career.
This is a 5 day per week position based at our main site at Colac, which will suit someone seeking a full-time position or flexible working arrangements which can be discussed with the successful candidate.
Tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing of cash receipts to debtor’s accounts and reconcile to the bank
- Process invoices daily for all AKD sites
- Resolve issues for customers; send copy of invoices, proof of delivery dockets, credit notes, statements and liaise internally to progress any problems.
- Work with Credit Controller and sales team to ensure credit limits are appropriate, identify any potential upcoming issues, review accounts periodically
Essential skills and experience for the position:
- Absolute Commitment to Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a professional presentation
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workload.
- Proven ability of developing key professional relationships
This is a permanent position with a promising future with remuneration commensurate with skills and experience. If you have commitment, energy and enjoy being part of a great team environment, please email your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘CREDIT23’ to email@example.com.
For further information please email or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5234 1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 23rd June 2023
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.