Finance / Accounting Graduate – GRADPROGRAM
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have a 1,200 plus strong team who are passionate about our business.
AKD is proud of our culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple ‘can do’ attitude.
As part of our National Graduate Program, we are seeking Finance/Accounting Graduates that are flexible, driven and have a desire to learn, to join our team.
The successful graduates will work both collaboratively and independently on projects assigned by Senior Managers that are aligned to their field of study. As part of a national program, graduates are exposed to different functions and operations within the business that supports their career goals and aspirations. These roles will also be part of a graduate cohort program where additional professional development will be provided. This includes:
- A positive, fun, and engaging experience
- Exposure to multiple business functions/departments and ideally sites
- An experience with real projects, responsibilities and building expertise
- Support from a dedicated mentor for the duration of the program
- Structured networking with AKD personnel and peers
As part of the graduate cohort, we are looking for individuals who have a desire to learn on-the-job, problem solve and have a can-do attitude. Graduates must be willing to think creatively, be able to work closely with and foster strong engagement with key stakeholders, business, and operational teams.
- Bachelor of Business, Commerce or Finance with a major in Accounting (or similar) from an accredited university.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you’re keen to join the team and are excited by the prospect of being part of this national program, then please apply by sending your cover letter & resume (using reference code GRADPROGRAM) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please email email@example.com or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100.
Note: Applications close: 6th January 2023
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.