Finance Administration Officer – FINCAB22
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members and are passionate about what we do!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports individuals, embraces team work, and encourages a ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
AKD is seeking an experienced, energetic, self-driven and diligent Administration Professional to join our team. This position will support our Finance Team in a multi faceted role which is suited to someone seeking a stable job with opportunities for development and progression.
The Finance Administration Officer will assist with various general administration duties along with supporting the accounts and payroll functions of the team, this is to be done within the specified timeframes, whilst ensuring the highest level of accuracy and compliance is achieved. This position is based at our Caboolture site and will report to the Site Finance Manager.
We believe the position will best suit someone with either a relevant Qualification (or similar) and/or someone with demonstrated experience in an administrative function within a finance environment for example, accounts payable/receivable or payroll position. Exposure to Sage financial products is an advantage, but not a necessity.
This is a great opportunity for someone who embraces a challenge whist having fun in a business that loves developing its people. It is intended for the individual in this position to develop and progress to supporting the site and national teams and function, helping with month end of month processes, and supporting other AKD sites.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Various office tasks such as attending meetings, taking minutes, generating reports, preparing memos, letters and other documents as required
- Ad hoc reception duties and assisting the Finance Team and Site Manager where necessary
- Support the Accounts Payable & Resources functions – this includes matching, capturing, reconciling of accounts and generating reports in Excel
- Support to the site Payroll function
- General data entry and filing tasks
Finance Administration Officer Requirements:
- Ability to organise daily workload by priorities
- Exposure to a finance working environment
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you think this role is right for you please apply via Seek or by emailing your resume and cover letter using reference code ‘FINCAB22’. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100.
Note: Applications close 16th January 2023.
Pre-employment tests required.