IT Service Delivery Manager – ITSDM1122
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
AKD is looking for a highly proficient IT Service Delivery Manager who will contribute to the success of AKD by leading the IT Service Team to provide high-quality IT service and support to the business.
Reporting into the National IT Manager and joining into a fun, positive and collaborative team culture that delivers amazing service together, this pivotal role will be responsible for promoting a business-focused approach to IT Service Management, delivering high performing Service support functions including ITSM, Desktop, Infrastructure, Security, and Procurement.
Working closely with key IT and business stakeholders, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in leading a IT Support team including Level 1, Level 2 and external service providers in a complex environment as well as implementing ITSM processes.
The location of the position will be based in Colac, Victoria. This position may at times also require the successful candidate to travel interstate.
At AKD we focus on a diverse and inclusive culture, as well as support our employees to thrive and generate innovative ideas.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for tasks including:
- Providing direction and capacity planning to ensure business needs for service and support are met.
- Ensuring IT key performance and security targets are consistently met to the highest standards
- Managing and improving critical business systems ensuring the uptime, performance and reliability across systems (infrastructure, applications, network)
- Driving internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes
Experience and Requirements:
- Able to drive best in class ITSM and ITAM processes into the IT Service Delivery team and support
- Leading and developing the team members, providing them with support and training.
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management is highly desirable, able to drive these processes into the Support Model.
- Knowledge of ITSM tool including automation/orchestration is highly desirable too
- Strong Service oriented person but also a team player
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including after hours working
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email or mail your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘ITSDM1122’ to email@example.com.
Applications Close: 30th November 2022
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.