Level 2 IT Service Desk Analyst – ITSDA0123
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
AKD is looking for a highly proficient and self-motivated IT professional, to join a fun, positive and collaborative team culture that delivers amazing service together. This position will be promoting a business-focused approach to IT Service Management, delivering high performing Service support functions including ITSM, Desktop, Infrastructure and Applications.
Working closely with key IT and business stakeholders, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in ITSM at Level 2 capacity, as well as strong knowledge of infrastructure, networking, and application support in an O365 environment.
The location of the position will be based in Colac, Victoria and requires onsite working (with some opportunity to work remotely). This position may at times also require the successful candidate to travel interstate.
At AKD we focus on an inclusive culture, as well as support our employees to thrive and generate innovative ideas.
As a L2 IT Service Desk Analyst, you will work within a highly motivated, results driven IT team focused on delivering business outcomes through state-of-the-art technology across multiple sites as well as triage, manage and maintain IT Support Tickets. You will provide quality second & third-level technical support to the IT Service Delivery team, with a strong focus on customer service and support. You will also be involved in Project work, including the design and implementation of new network and server infrastructure.
Experience and Requirements:
- Tertiary Qualifications in either Technology, Computer Science or similar is highly desirable.
- Possess strong and demonstrated experience in a similar role within an enterprise environment
- Experience in both 2nd and 3rd level infrastructure and network support as part of IT Service Management.
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory , Group Policy Management & Windows Server Operating Systems
- Demonstrated Microsoft 365 (Teams, SharePoint, Exchange online, Intune), Azure Networking and Linux administration experience.
- One or more Industry certifications (e.g. Azure Networking, Microsoft, Fortinet, ITIL, Cisco) desirable.
- Solid understanding of switching technologies.
- Implementing AKD values into day-to-day practice
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘ITSDA0123’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 3rd February 2023
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.