Maintenance Planner – MPY0323
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members and are passionate about what we do!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports individuals, embraces team work, and encourages a ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
We are currently seeking an experienced and trade qualified Maintenance Planner to join our team of qualified tradespeople, working within a national business.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will have proven experience leading, organising and monitoring the sites maintenance plan to ensure activities such as repairs, breakdowns, planned shuts and plant improvements are in line with the overall maintenance strategy and to optimise production quality for the site. The position is key to supporting the Maintenance Supervisors and Site Production teams to improve reliability improving the plant’s preventative maintenance and reliability programs that minimise plant down time.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday and is based across our Yarram site. This position will suit those who strive to provide value adding solutions for the organisation and someone looking to work in a great team environment.
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities and provide support to the Area Supervisors in facilitating the effective and efficient maintenance across the organisation.
- Design, coordinate and allocate monthly, weekly and daily maintenance plans.
- Provide technical and professional support to facilitate accurate maintenance data and outcomes.
- Control asset registers and determine appropriate maintenance plans.
- Determine and organise machinery and parts required for individual jobs.
- Liaise with Purchasing and Stores to ensure adequate and timely supply of tools and parts.
- Lead Health and Safety improvement initiatives
Experience & requirements:
- Absolute commitment to Health & Safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate along with strong project management skills
- Experience using MEX is preferrable but not mandatory
- Strong organisational skills
- Mechanical/Electrical engineering qualifications preferred
- Strong commitment and desire to learn and achieve
- Ability to lead and motivate others
If you have commitment, energy and are motivated to make a difference, please email resume and cover letter using reference code ‘MPY0323’ to email@example.com. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Swanson (Recruitment Manager) for a confidential conversation on (03) 5231 9100.
Note: Applications close 11th April 2023
Note: Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, will be required.