Production Scheduler – PSCOL0123
AKD is a forestry products company, growing and manufacturing sustainable quality timber products. With operations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria we have 1,000 plus strong team members who are passionate about our business!
AKD is proud of our diverse culture, that supports empowered individuals, embraces teamwork, and encourages a simple action orientated ‘can do – make it happen’ attitude.
We are offering an opportunity for an energetic and self motivated person to join the Production Planning team in a full-time position.
Working alongside and reporting to the Production Planner, this position is responsible for the day-to-day production planning and liaising with a number of departments across the Colac/Irrewarra sites. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate that has previous experience in this type of position or is looking at developing further skills and knowledge.
The Production Scheduler will be responsible for tasks including:
- Update and communicate relevant production and stock movements
- Monitor and track operational activity to ensure adherence to the Sales and operational plan.
- Monitor and control stock movements across the Colac and Irrewarra Sites
- Responsible for Production, Inventory and TimberSmart reconciliations
- Conduct and reconcile quarterly stocktakes
- Monitor and action plans for aged stock
- Identify opportunities for increased uptime, recovery, quality, and value
- Update production reports and distribute to the relevant stakeholders
This role should be viewed as a long term career opportunity which will not be limited to the tasks above. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, as well as the development opportunity to backfill the existing Production Planner when on leave.
To be successful in this exciting opportunity you will have:
- Excellent computer and typing skills, including Microsoft Excel competency
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Well established organisation, planning and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- A willingness to undertake further training
- A strong attitude towards health, safety & wellbeing
If you are results orientated and believe you have the commitment, energy and the motivation to make a difference, please email your resume and cover letter using the reference code ‘PSCOL0123’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 31st January 2023
Pre-employment drug and alcohol, along with functional capacity testing, may be required.